Current Open Positions
- Overseeing daily transactions (e.g. accounts payable/receivable, general ledger, and bank reconciliations)
- Participating in tax audits and payroll
We are looking for an Accounting Supervisor to oversee and participate in the accounting department’s daily operations.
You will work closely with a team to manage financial functions, including accounts payable/receivable, bank reconciliations and tax audits. Our ideal candidate uses strong analytical skills to lead and create efficient and effective processes. To succeed in this role, you should also have a problem-solving attitude and be able to manage a team.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our financial management is accurate and effective.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:
- manage month-end and year-end closing
- accounts payable/receivable
- cash receipts
- general ledger
- payroll and utilities
- cash forecasting
- check runs
- fixed asset activity
- debt activity
- Organize financial data into useable information and maintain updated records
- Establish accounting policies and procedures, aligned with company’s targets
- Ensure compliance with the law
- Proven work experience as an Accounting Supervisor
- Experience with accounting software (e.g. Deltek Vision preferred)
- Strong computer skills, MS Excel in particular (managing spreadsheets, creating charts and using advanced formulas)
- Solid knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, laws and regulations
- Excellent analytical skills to manage large amounts of data
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Team management skills
- Ability to prioritize work
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- Accounting certification (e.g. CMA or CPA) is a plus
Commissioning Authority/Project Manager
At ETC Group, we’re proud to be a collective group of innovators and problem solvers, builders and engineers, mentors and students. We strive to create a safe and engaging work environment that empowers you to do the work you are passionate about.
We believe deeply that energy and facility services, engineering and construction are revolutionizing the built environment – and if you’re driven by our mission to transform ideas into meaningful relationships and together, build a thriving planet, ETC Group may be the place for you.
Total collaboration and a diverse, employee-centric work experience are what we can provide you. Integrated delivery and true consultative partnership are what you will help us provide for our clients. Our culture is what differentiates us and because of this, we seek exceptional talent that believes what we believe.
We’re currently looking for a commissioning authority with project management that goes beyond the checklists and is interested in digging deeper to find out how to improve a facility’s operation.
- Overall success of the project
- Lead, manage and execute the Commissioning process for multiple CxA trades and buildings
- Program the Commission Plan
- Implement the digital documentation and Cx management platform
- Implement and review systems training
- Implement and review standard commissioning documents.
- Ensure Cx activities are implemented into the overall construction schedule.
- Create and deliver Fault Detection Diagnostic (SkySpark) Implementation Plan.
- Adapt standard commissioning procedures for use with specific projects.
- Attend and lead integration meetings with design, construction and owner teams.
- Attend and document Construction, Commissioning and Coordination meetings.
- Monitor site observations and functional testing progress witnessed by CxAs and completion to schedule through digital document management system.
- Review and compile final reports at end of functional testing provided by CxAs for hand-off to owner.
- Execute the Fault Detection Diagnostics (FDD) Implementation Plan during construction, startup, testing and turnover.
- Compile the multiple commissioning plans and all close out documentation, create one final commissioning report for the owner.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
- Certified Commissioning Authority (CxA)
- 10+ years’ experience in a related commercial building or industrial field
- Competency with Microsoft O365 platform
- Competency with Cloud Based software platforms
- Effective working in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects
Additional Desired Qualifications
- Strong listening, communication and writing skills
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Effective communicator both written and oral
This position is based out of our Salt Lake City office, with local extended onsite location.
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com include in subject line “Commissioning Agent / Project Manager”
The ETC Group is an equal opportunity employers. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, race, color, creed, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to employment, advancement, assignment, and training.
ETC Group is committed to strengthening our diversity through recruiting and retaining minority and women professionals from all backgrounds. Our commitment is consistent with our recognition that it is the outstanding people within ETC Group who have always been the source of our strength. We recognize that promoting diversity is an integral component of our continuing quest for organizational excellence.
This commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity is made equally as a social responsibility and as an economic and business necessity.
ETC Group is a drug-free workplace. Employment is contingent upon successfully passing a pre-employment drug and alcohol test, complying with the requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act and a Confidentiality Agreement, in addition to successful outcomes of background and reference checks.
Anyone with questions or concerns regarding Equal Employment Opportunity should contact their direct supervisor or the Human Resources Department without fear of retaliation of any kind.